Web Design and Marketing for Local Businesses
Make Your Website Work for You
Are you sick of paying out the nose for your website? Are you having a hard time getting changes made to your website because you don’t know how or your web designer doesn’t have the time? If it was as easy as typing in a word processor, would you like to make changes to your website yourself? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Life Is Local is a web design and marketing firm dedicated to helping local businesses make the most of their opportunities in today’s web-connected world. Life Is Local sites are designed to be an extension of your marketing efforts, not a placeholder on the Internet. Our services include:
- Basic website development: Includes setting up a static website based on the WordPress CMS system. Website includes a text banner, navigation, basic site pages (home page, about, contact, products/services). Will also include SEO optimization for your main keyword or keyword phrase. See www.MillbrookLabs.com for an example.
- Copywriting: As an experienced copywriter, I will write or rewrite all of the content on the pages of the site, and also write blog posts to keep your site current.
- Interactive website development: Create a website based on WordPress that offers blogging capabilities and interaction through comments. Allows the user to quickly update and add content, and offers additional SEO benefits. See www.MumblefishBand.com for an example.
- Search Engine Optimization: Provide a complete analysis and implementation of search engine optimization for up to 7 search engine phrases. See www.DesignBuildRealtyCorp.com for a site optimized for “custom home builder pepperell.”
- Email List and Notifications: Create a feedburner email list and set up a notification list so that registered users get updated every time there is a new post on the website. See www.PepperellMusicCenter.com for an email list signup example.
- Website Banner Creation: Create a photo or graphic banner using photos or graphics from the user.
- Hosting and Management: Provide monthly hosting and also update back-end software to keep it up to date.
- Monthly Updates: Monthly maintenance fee where I will update the site up to 5 times a month.
- Full-Boat Package: A complete site design including all of the above, along with marketing advice and help during the month.
Pricing is VERY competitive as I believe that every local business deserves a great website that performs well in the search engines, and I work with the same basic tools with every site. I know what works and I build sites that are easy to update and are a joy for visitors to navigate. You can check out some of the websites I’ve done over the past few months on the Portfolio page.
If you would like to see my current pricing, please use the Contact page and put “PRICING” in the notes section along with any other information you think is relevant.